BadgesView all badges
As part of their registration requirements, SSSC registered workers must undertake continuous professional learning over each registration period.
This badge is available to SSSC registered workers who wish to gain recognition for their Continuous Professional Learning (CPL).
You will be asked to review your learning record, and reflect on how your learning has helped you to meet the expectations of the SSSC Codes of Practice. You may wish to do this badge alongside your annual appraisal.
This badge may be used as evidence for your CPL Requirement.
Please note: Endorsement from your supervisor or manager is required for this badge.
This badge is no longer available.
To be awarded this badge you must:
- Be registered with the SSSC.
- Read the guidance on the Continuous Professional Learning Requirement for social service workers.
- Keep a record of your learning throughout your SSSC registration period.
- Complete the discussion and review questions document and discuss your learning with your supervisor or manager.
- Attach your completed discussion and review document to your evidence for this Open Badge.
Once you have been awarded this badge you must get it endorsed by your line manager or supervisor.
For this Open Badge, your evidence must be in the form of a completed CPL discussion and review document.
Submit your application
I confirm that I have read, understood and completed all the activities listed in the badge criteria and that each question from the criteria is answered in the evidence I have provided. My evidence has been written or recorded by me and I have not copied it from anywhere or anyone else. I understand that it will take 28 days for you to assess my application and that feedback cannot be provided if my application is unsuccessful.
Your application will only be sent to the issuer organization for this badge.
There is no application form for this badge. Please read the criteria for information on how to earn this badge.