BadgesView all badges
This badge is awarded to people who have:
- worked through Thing 3: What’s my leadership style?
- provided evidence of their learning through reflective writing.
This is part of the 23 Things ELC Leadership programme.
To earn this badge you must:
- work through Thing 3 of 23 Things ELC Leadership
- write an account of at least 200 words.
We will decline Open Badge applications without a completed reflective activity.
Before you submit applications and evidence for any of the 23 Things ELC Leadership Open Badges, it is recommended that you achieve these two Open Badges first:
You may also find it helpful to complete Things 1 and 2, before starting Thing 3.
Read the materials linked to Thing 3 and write at least 200 words answering the following three questions about leadership in your current role:
- When do you show leadership in your current role? How do you do this?
- Think of a time when you played an important part in changing something for the better. What did you do? What skills did you use?
- Think of the best leader that you’ve ever worked with. What did they do that made them a good leader? How did they make you feel?
Submit your application
I confirm that I have read, understood and completed all the activities listed in the badge criteria and that each question from the criteria is answered in the evidence I have provided. My evidence has been written or recorded by me and I have not copied it from anywhere or anyone else. I understand that it will take 28 days for you to assess my application and that feedback cannot be provided if my application is unsuccessful.