BadgesView all badges
Supervision has a vital role to play in supporting and developing all social work and social services staff.
Knowing more about the purpose of supervision and its importance for your practice can help you with your responsibilities as either a supervisor or supervisee.
To earn this badge you must:
- work through Thing 15 of 23 Things Leadership
- write at least 200 words to:
- tell us about three things you have learned from these sections about supervision and why it is important to you and your work.
- tell us how you would prepare for supervision as a result of your learning.
Before you submit applications and evidence for any of the 23 Things Leadership open badges, it is recommended that you achieve these two open badges first:
You may also find it helpful to complete Things 1-4 before starting Thing 15.
- Download, read and work through sections two and three in the SSSC Supervision Learning Resource.
- Write at least 200 words to:
- Tell us about three things you have learned from these sections about supervision and why it is important to you and your work.
- Tell us how you would prepare for supervision as a result of your learning.
Submit your application
I confirm that I have read, understood and completed all the activities listed in the badge criteria and that each question from the criteria is answered in the evidence I have provided. My evidence has been written or recorded by me and I have not copied it from anywhere or anyone else. I understand that it will take 28 days for you to assess my application and that feedback cannot be provided if my application is unsuccessful.