BadgesView all badges
This badge is awarded to people who have:
- worked through Thing 15: What is supervision and why do we do it?
- provided evidence of their learning through reflective writing.
This is part of the 23 Things ELC Leadership programme.
To earn this badge you must:
- work through Thing 15 of 23 Things ELC Leadership
- write at least 200 words to:
- tell us about three things you have learned from these sections about supervision and why it is important to you and your work.
- tell us how you would prepare for supervision as a result of your learning.
We will decline Open Badge applications without a completed reflective activity.
Before you submit applications and evidence for any of the 23 Things ELC Leadership Open Badges, it is recommended that you achieve these two Open Badges first:
You may also find it helpful to complete Things 1 – 4 before starting Thing 15.
- Download, read and work through sections two and three in the SSSC Supervision Learning Resource.
- Write at least 200 words to:
- Tell us about three things you have learned from these sections about supervision and why it is important to you and your work.
- Tell us how you would prepare for supervision as a result of your learning.
Submit your application
I confirm that I have read, understood and completed all the activities listed in the badge criteria and that each question from the criteria is answered in the evidence I have provided. My evidence has been written or recorded by me and I have not copied it from anywhere or anyone else. I understand that it will take 28 days for you to assess my application and that feedback cannot be provided if my application is unsuccessful.