Apply for this badge 3. SSSC learning challenge: ParticipantView all badges
To achieve this badge you must:
- watch the introductory presentation and download a copy of the slides for future reference (18 minutes)
- put your SSSC registration number and name of your employer at the top of your evidence submission or your Care Inspectorate service number if you are a childminder (Required)
- explain in your own words why you have decided to take part in the learning challenge (50 words minimum)
- identify three subject areas you intend to cover in your first learning challenge badges and for each of these write about (a) why you have chosen the subject, (b) what your strengths and weaknesses are in respect of it (150 words minimum)
- discuss your participation in the learning challenge with your line manager, clearly state the date and time of this discussion in your evidence (Required).
Your application will be returned to you with a request for further evidence if it does not meet all the above criteria.
Submit your application
I confirm that I have already achieved the Writing evidence for Open Badges badge. I have read, understood and completed all the activities listed in the badge criteria and each question from the criteria is answered in the evidence I have provided. My evidence has been written or recorded by me and I have not copied it from anywhere else or used an AI tool to produce it. I understand that it will take 28 days for you to assess my application and that feedback cannot always be provided if my application is unsuccessful.
Your application will only be sent to the issuer organization for this badge.