BadgesView all badges
This badge is awarded to ELC professionals in Scotland who have worked through Module 3: Supporting the development and progression of children’s early language and literacy and provided evidence of their learning through reflective writing.
This is part of the ELC continuous professional learning (CPL) national modules.
To earn this badge you must:
- work through Module 3: Supporting the development and progression of children’s early language and literacy
- write at least 500 words to evidence how you have reflected on these activities, including:
Reflect – What have you learned from Module 3.
- How has Module 3 helped develop your knowledge? What questions does it raise about your practice?
Act – What changes can you make?
- How will you use this information in your practice? What actions do you need to take? What changes might you consider making as a result?
Link – How will your learning impact on your practice?
- How do these ideas link to your knowledge of current policies, procedures and standards for practice in your employment setting?
We will decline Open Badge applications without a completed reflective activity.
You will need to submit a reflection in response to the questions asked in the criteria.
Evidence for this badge can be provided in written, audio (mp3) or video (mp4) format.
The evidence you submit will be viewable by anyone who you show your badge to. Do not include confidential or private information within your submission.
Submit your application
I confirm that I have read, understood and completed all the activities listed in the badge criteria and that each question from the criteria is answered in the evidence I have provided. My evidence has been written or recorded by me and I have not copied it from anywhere or anyone else. I understand that it will take 28 days for you to assess my application and that feedback cannot be provided if my application is unsuccessful.
Your application will only be sent to the issuer organization for this badge.