BadgesView all badges
The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland collaborated with VOX and Scottish Care to progress and explore a human rights-based approach to digital health and social care, ensuring that as well as enabling human rights, citizens are protected from exclusions and exacerbated inequalities. This benefits citizens, policy makers and service providers and supports the creation of accessible, innovated, personalised, goal orientated care and rich learning.
To be awarded this badge, you must:
- watch our video presentation about human rights principles in digital health and social care (12 minutes)
- watch this video about the role the Care Technologist (3 minutes)
- tell us about three things you learned from these videos and explain why each of these is important/significant to you (150 words minimum)
- tell us what you are not doing yet, but think you could be doing to support a digital human rights based approach (100 words minimum)
- tell us about you going to do differently in your practise and how will you promote this good practise across your organisation? (150 words minimum)
There is a maximum word count for this badge of 750 words.
Your application will be returned to you with a request for further evidence if it does not meet all the above criteria.
None. This badge does not require you to hold any other badges.
You will need to submit a written statement, of at least 400 but no more than 750 words in response to the questions asked in the criteria. You can write your statement directly on the badge application form or paste a link to your own blog or portfolio.
We will also accept an audio or video submission if you prefer.
The evidence you submit will be viewable by anyone who you show your badge to. Do not include confidential or private information within your submission.
Read Preparing and publishing your evidence to find out more about what’s required and increase your chances of getting your badge approved first time.
Submit your application
I confirm that I have read, understood and completed all the activities listed in the badge criteria and that each question from the criteria is answered in the evidence I have provided. My evidence has been written or recorded by me and I have not copied it from anywhere or anyone else. I understand that it will take 28 days for you to assess my application and that feedback cannot be provided if my application is unsuccessful.
Your application will only be sent to the issuer organization for this badge.