BadgesView all badges
Sexual Harm in Adult Care – Participant (Bronze)
- Sexual Harm in Adult Care is a learning session to support you in:
- Recognising the difference between healthy and abusive intimate relationships.
- Legislation and your responsibilities linked to Adult Support and Protection and capacity and consent
- How to deal with inappropriate sexual behaviour
- Offering effective support to someone who has experienced sexual abuse
- The role of other agencies e.g. Police or Social Services.
To earn this badge you must:
- Attend a Sexual Harm in Adult Care learning session
- Log in to or register at open badges and apply providing us with the date and place of the session you attended
You do not need any other badges before applying for this one
There is no evidence required to be submitted to earn this badge. However, you must attend a Sexual Harm in Adult Care learning session and provide your email address to be awarded this Open Badge.