BadgesView all badges
Sexual Harm in Adult Care – Implementer (Gold)
Sexual Harm in Adult Care is a learning session to support you in:
- Recognising the difference between healthy and abusive intimate relationships.
- Legislation and your responsibilities linked to Adult Support and Protection and capacity and consent
- How to deal with inappropriate sexual behaviour
- Offering effective support to someone who has experienced sexual abuse
- The role of other agencies e.g. Police or Social Services.
To earn this badge you must:
- Attend a Sexual Harm in Adult Care learning session and provide us with the date and place of your attendance.
- Tell us what difference the session Sexual Harm in Adult Care made to your ability to recognise healthy intimate relationships and actual/potential abusive situations. Please demonstrate this by providing an example (around 250 words)
- Tell us how this meets the principles of the Health and Social Care Standards and contributes to the strategic principles of the Perth and Kinross Health and Social Care Partnership
You must hold the Sexual Harm in Adult Care Silver badge before you apply for Gold.
You will need to provide answers to the questions set out in the criteria as evidence for this Open Badge. Please include the date and place of the session you attended in your evidence.
You can use the information and activities you participated in during the session to evidence your learning in any way that is appropriate and helpful for you to answer the criteria. You can also submit any other evidence of learning which can include a 1 minute video, podcast or a visual representation of your learning.
We will decline applications for this badge that don’t demonstrate all of the points from the criteria.
Remember. The evidence you provide will be viewable by anyone who you show your badge to. Please don’t include confidential or private information within your statement.