BadgesView all badges
Record Keeping – Reflector (Silver)
This learning session will increase your understanding of:
- The reasons for keeping records (including relevant legislation, policies, standards and codes).
- How records are used and the consequences of poor record keeping
- The impact records have on meeting service user’s care needs (positive and negative)
- The language used in record keeping
- The barriers to keeping good quality records
To earn this badge you must:
- Attend a Record Keeping learning session and provide us with the date and place of your attendance.
- Reflect on what you learned from the session, which parts you found most useful and why (around 150 – 300words)
you should hold the Record keeping – Participant (Bronze) badge prior to applying for this one.
You will need to provide answers to the questions set out in the criteria as evidence for this Open Badge. Please include the date and place of the session you attended in your evidence.
You can use the information and activities you participated in during the session to evidence your learning in any way that is appropriate and helpful for you to answer the criteria. You can also submit any other evidence of learning which can include a 1 minute video, podcast or a visual representation of your learning.
We will decline applications for this badge that don’t demonstrate all of the points from the criteria.