BadgesView all badges
Record Keeping – Participant (Bronze)
This learning session will increase your understanding of:
- The reasons for keeping records (including relevant legislation, policies, standards and codes).
- How records are used and the consequences of poor record keeping
- The impact records have on meeting service user’s care needs (positive and negative)
- The language used in record keeping
- The barriers to keeping good quality records
To gain this badge you must:
- Attend a Record Keeping learning session.
- Log in to or register at open badges and apply providing us with the date and place of the session you attended
there are no prerequisites for this badge
Please provide your name, date and venue of session you attended.