BadgesView all badges
Promoting Excellence – Dementia Informed – Implementer (Gold)
This resource will help you to:
- Recognise and develop skills and values you need to support people with dementia and their families and carers
- Understand more about dementia
- Think differently about people living with dementia
To earn this badge you must:
- Attend a ‘Promoting Excellence – Dementia Informed’ workshop facilitated by Perth and Kinross Health and Social Care Partnership Learning and Development Team.
- Tell us what aspect/s of the workshop you have implemented into practice. Please demonstrate this by providing an example (around 250 words)
- Tell us how what you have implemented meets principles of the Health and Social Care Standards ( around 100 words)
- Tell us how what you implemented contributes to the strategic priorities of the Perth and Kinross Health and Social Care Partnership ( around 100 words)
You must already hold the Promoting Excellence – Dementia Informed – Reflector (Silver) badge before applying for Gold.
You will need to provide answers to the questions set out in the criteria as evidence for this Open Badge. Please include the date and place of the session you attended in your evidence.
You can use the information and activities you participated in during the session to evidence your learning in any way that is appropriate and helpful for you to answer the criteria. You can also submit any other evidence of learning which can include a 1 minute video, podcast or a visual representation of your learning.
This evidence may be used to evidence your PRTL (post registration training and learning), to fulfil registration requirements of the SSSC
We will decline applications for this badge that don’t demonstrate all of the points from the criteria.
Remember .. the evidence you provide will be viewable by anyone who you show your badge to. Please don’t include confidential or private information within your statement.