BadgesView all badges
Handling & Moving Reflector (Silver)
- To have an awareness of current legislative framework and the importance of why we work within them and how this impacts on your daily working practice, in life and community care.
- To keep everyone up to date with any changes to current practice, techniques and usage of new equipment.
- To have an understanding of safe and efficient movement in relation to your own personal care, those who you are caring for and work colleagues within the community care sector
- To have the knowledge, confidence and practical skills of how to use all relevant equipment hoists etc that are used within Perth & Kinross
- Attended a Handling & Moving Refresher learning session and provide us with the date and place of your attendance
- Reflect on what you learned from the session (around 100 words)
There are no prerequisites required for this badge, but you may already have applied and hold the Participant (Bronze) badge.
You will need to provide answers to the questions set out in the criteria as evidence for this Open Badge. Please include the date and place of the session you attended in your evidence. Please also provide your email address to be awarded this badge
You can use the information and activities you participated in during the session to evidence your learning in any way that is appropriate and helpful for you to answer the criteria. You can also submit any other evidence of learning which can include a 1 minute video, podcast or a visual representation of your learning.
This evidence may be used to evidence your PRTL (post registration training and learning), to fulfil registration requirements of the SSSC
We will decline applications for this badge that don’t demonstrate all of the points from the criteria.
Remember .. the evidence you provide will be viewable by anyone who you show your badge to. Please don’t include confidential or private information within your statement.