BadgesView all badges
This badge is awarded to people who have:
- Completed the digital capabilities survey 2023.
- Provided evidence of their learning through reflective writing.
To be awarded this badge, you must:
- Have completed the digital capabilities survey.
- Write a reflection, of at least 200 words including:
- what do you feel are your digital strengths
- what digital skills and capabilities would you like to improve
- what technologies do you use to carry out your role that helps service users.
Your application will be returned to you with a request for further evidence if it does not meet all the above criteria.
None. this badge does not require you to hold any other badges.
You will need to submit a written reflection, of at least 200 words in response to the questions asked in the criteria.
We will also accept an audio or video submission if you prefer.
The evidence you submit will be viewable by anyone who you show your badge to. Do not include confidential or private information within your submission.
Scottish Social Services Council
Submit your application
I confirm that I have read, understood and completed all the activities listed in the badge criteria and that each question from the criteria is answered in the evidence I have provided. My evidence has been written or recorded by me and I have not copied it from anywhere or anyone else. I understand that it will take 28 days for you to assess my application and that feedback cannot be provided if my application is unsuccessful.