BadgesView all badges
Communication Awareness – Participant (Bronze)
Communication Awareness is a learning session to support you to
- Have a greater awareness of the many different alternative and augmentative communication methods used by individuals who may have additional communication needs.
- Consider different methods of communication that meet the holistic needs of individuals you support
- Trial and develop strategies to support effective communication.
- Be more aware of the impact of your own communication and therefore communicate more effectively with people who use our services.
To earn this badge you must:
- Attend a Communication Awareness learning session and provide us with the date and place of your attendance.
- Provide your email address for your badge to be sent to you
There are no prerequisites for this badge
There is no evidence required to be submitted to earn this badge. However, you must attend a Communication Awareness learning session and provide your email address to be awarded this Open Badge.