Apply for this badge BeMe 360° video – Physical disabilityView all badges
To be awarded this badge, you must:
- watch both videos in the Physical Disability category
- for each video, tell us about at least three things about your experience, including anything that surprised you, and explain why these are important (75 words minimum)
- for each video, tell us how the worker is working in line with the national ‘Health and Social Care Standards’ and make sure you identify the individual standards that apply (150 words minimum)
- tell us how you will use what you have learned from watching the videos in your own practice, including anything that you will do differently as a result of using the BeMe smartphone app (150 words minimum)
- discuss your experience using the app with someone (eg a colleague, line manager or fellow student) and write a short note of this discussion (100 words minimum)
Your application will be returned to you with a request for further evidence if it does not meet all of the above criteria.
Submit your application
I confirm that I have read, understood and completed all the activities listed in the badge criteria and that each question from the criteria is answered in the evidence I have provided. My evidence has been written or recorded by me and I have not copied it from anywhere or anyone else. I understand that it will take 28 days for you to assess my application and that feedback cannot be provided if my application is unsuccessful.
Your application will only be sent to the issuer organization for this badge.