Apply for this badge BeMe 360° video – Older AdultsView all badges
To be awarded this badge, you must do the following:
- Watch both videos in the Older Adults category
- For each video, you must note at least three things about your experience, including anything that surprised you, and explain why these are important (Minimum word count: 75 words)
- For each video, tell us how the workers is working in line with the national ‘Health and Social Care Standards’. Please make sure you identify the individual standards that apply. (Minimum word count: 150 words)
- Write a short reflective account to tell us how you will use what you have learned from watching the videos in your own practice, including anything that you will do differently as a result of using the BeMe smartphone app (Minimum word count: 150 words)
- Discuss your experience using the app with someone (eg. a colleague, line manager, fellow student) and write a short note of this discussion (Minimum word count: 100 words)
Badge applications that do not meet all the criteria above will be returned to the applicant to enable them to do more work on the application.
Submit your application
I confirm that I have read, understood and completed all the activities listed in the badge criteria and that each question from the criteria is answered in the evidence I have provided. My evidence has been written or recorded by me and I have not copied it from anywhere or anyone else. I understand that it will take 28 days for you to assess my application and that feedback cannot be provided if my application is unsuccessful.
Your application will only be sent to the issuer organization for this badge.